Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Lioness

Black shrug with faux fur collar, Takara (borrowed). Brown sweater, Worthington (thrifted). Brown suede skirt with laser cut hemline, Isaac Mizrahi for Target. Brown fishnet tights, No Boundaries. Black, patent slingbacks, Audrey Brooke. Golden apple watch necklace, Forever 21.

I feel like a lion today with my crazy mane and faux fur ruff. Rowrr!

My downtown working girl buddy and I temporarily swapped clothes this weekend. We met at her place. I brought some things that she could just have, and some items to borrow. She also had a giveaway pile and then gave me access to her fabulous closet to pick out a few loaners. Quite unexpectedly, we found that one of the more entertaining parts about the swap was NOT being able to choose what to borrow (as in my friend’s case). I brought her at least one item that she wouldn’t have even thought to try on, but she loved. I can’t wait to see what she brings me next month!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

another wonderful look, I love the brown stockings and always the slingbacks are the best for you. I really love your pics and your site.

Anonymous said...

you have the most incredible look that I saw in my life. You can be sportive, elegant, sophisticated, modern, classic, all in one...I admire you, sincerely nothing in the world compares with you

kct said...

I just wanted to take the time to say that I really LOVE this picture and the outfit. You look sooo sexy. You look like an actress in a movie from the 1940's!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

This is one of your prettiest outfits so far. I particularly love the two sweaters paired together, especially the black one with the fun collar.