Friday, February 09, 2007

Carrie or Miranda?

Black, silk-blend shrug, INC. Sheer black top, Mossimo for Target. Strapless brown dress, Newport News. Brown lace leggings, Forever 21. Brown boots, Nine West. Amber necklace, Ali’s Boutique. Leopard obi belt, Sugadaminka (via Ebay).

I had already decided to wear this outfit when my agent called me and notified me of an audition for Friday morning. I’m auditioning for two characters, based loosely on Carrie and Miranda from Sex in the City. I don’t know which character I’m dressed more like, though. Compared to normal Cincinnati-wear, I’m definitely looking Carrie-ish. However, next to some of the outfits Carrie actually wore on the show, I’m dressed quite conservatively. What do you think? Carrie or Miranda?

5 comments:

Londyn said...

I would say Carrie!

Londyn said...

When will you hear if you got a part???

Kasmira said...

I'm not feeling too hopeful. Call-backs are this Friday (16th) and I haven't heard anything yet. :(

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

More Miranda with a Carrie twist to it. But a great outfit nevertheless and you look spectacular!!

Anonymous said...

very lovely:)