Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Ice Storm

Brown, cowl-neck sweater vest, Worthington. Sheer pink silk shirt, Bebe. Plaid pants, Express. Brown pumps, Mossimo. Pink Indian earrings with beads and rhinestones, girlshop.com.

This outfit was a little lightweight for our current conditions. (Ice storm, anyone?) I normally only wear these pants in the warmer months, but a pair of leggings beneath kept my legs warm enough. My arms, though, were freezing with only the sheerest layer of silk over them. How we women suffer for beauty!

Yet, the cold and ice was beautiful itself. I was glad to have my camera on the walk from the bus stop to my house to capture images of crabapples and magnolia buds frozen in ice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this look!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love your sense of style.