Friday, February 23, 2007

Saying Goodbye

Black blazer, Breakin’ Loose. Silver fabric flower brooch, Newport News. Black shirt with white collar, Forever 21. Plaid skirt, Tulle. Black fishnets, No Boundaries, over light toast tights, Danskin. Black pumps, Michelle D. Silver tone earrings with blue beads, World Market.

My friend and I are temporarily swapping clothes this weekend and this is one of the skirts I’m bringing. I thought I’d wear it one more time before it was gone for a couple weeks. I’ll miss you, plaid skirt with tulle trim!

This blazer is half of a skirt suit I bought at JC Penney for $12. This is only the second time I’ve worn it since I began this photography project. (I last wore it on November 1.) I’m starting to think that it either doesn’t look good or just doesn’t photograph well. It makes me look puffy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the skirt pity you had to send it back

Kasmira said...

Oh- it's mine. I was just letting my friend borrow it.

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I love the skirt & flower pin.