Monday, February 12, 2007

Red Heels and Fishnets

Black turtleneck sweater, Express. Black and white tweed skirt, Moda International. Black fishnets, No Boundaries, over light toast tights, Danskin. Red pumps, X Appeal. Headband, New York and Company.

I don’t usually take photos sitting down, because I think my outfits generally look better when I’m standing. This was an exception. In fact, I think the outfit is pretty boring from the knees up. From the knees down, the kick pleats, fishnets, and red heels steal the show.

4 comments:

Londyn said...

Very cute! Lovin the shoes!

Kasmira said...

I bought those when you and I went to Jeffersonville - over 2 years ago! (Sept 04)

Anonymous said...

LOVE THIS ONE TOO!!!

I do this look with a cropped pinstrip pant. But I'm in love with your skirt. Got some faux suede red pumps from Payless (I know, there are only a few exceptions). See: http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?&TLC=Womens&SLC=WomensDress&BLC=WomensDressClassic&Width=Regular&ItemCode=55441&LotNumber=053826&Type=Adult&Popularity=&DescriptiveColor=Rose/Canvas&VTLC=Sale
(This shoe only in strawberry red faux suede).

Anyhoo, glad I found your site. It's too cute! Great job :-)

KPLuv said...

Such a cute outfit! Me likey!