Monday, February 26, 2007

Sweater Girl

Pink shrug, Moda International. Black sweater dress, Melton. Black, lace-edged cami (under dress), New York & Company. Black tights, Danskin. Black pumps, Michelle D. Crystal earrings, Delia*s.

I don’t wear this sweater dress enough! I love it, but I have to carefully fold it over a hanger to keep it from wrinkling or stretching and then it tends to disappear behind everything else in the closet. With spring approaching, I need to make up for lost time and allow it a few more appearances.

I’m always stumped as to what to wear over this. The straps and neckline are too revealing (and chilly) for work. My black shrug didn’t look so good. A white sweater was nice. I think I like this fancy pink shrug best of all.

1 comment:

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

So far in 3 different outfits with this wrap black dress, I love it most this way, with th super-cute little pink shrug. =)