Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Schoolgirl Skirt with Heels

Short-sleeved, black velvet blazer, Forever 21. Sheer green blouse, Forever 21. Plaid skirt, Lloyd (thrifted). Black tights, Danskin. Red pumps, X Appeal. Hoop earrings with multicolored beads, World Market.

The skirt parade continues…

Pairing this skirt with heels is probably a little trashy and Lolita-esque, but I’ve hopefully toned down the effect with dark tights. Nevertheless, today is just going to be one of those days where people see that I have *gasp* legs.

4 comments:

Eric said...

Wow. I saw your blog in our referrers and came to check it out. Very very cool. The photos, the outfits, it's all fabulous!

Thanks to the link to Shoutfit, btw.

Take care,
Eric

eric (at) shoutfit (dot) com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I like how you spend time explain what your wearing, and the pros and cons of your outfits.

Unknown said...

I really don't think the skirt and heels make you look trashy. The skirt honestly gives a feeling of spice, but your complete clothing also gives off the feeling of intellect, so it is a good combonation. I think it is very pretty. (I love art, photography, and love to draw, so fashion comes as a second sense)