Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Irene Adler

Raspberry beret, Worthington. Corduroy blazer, American Eagle (?) Brown/black/white sweater, Mossimo (thrifted). Red tee, Banana Republic. Denim, Dollhouse. Cowboy boots, Playhouse.

Hat inspiration: Prince’s Raspberry Beret and Irene Adler. You are probably familiar with Prince, but perhaps not Irene.




Check out the rest of Irene’s outfit photos. She often wears a beret as sort of a giant snood.


I bought this beret for the Picasso show art and it has sat, neglected, in my closet ever since. I brought it out this evening for an Irene Adler moment.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your jacket is from American Eagle. My sister also has it and wears it frequently.

Anonymous said...

Okay, I have a kinda silly question for you. I know you've said that you dye your hair, but do you also dye your eyebrows to match? I am thinking about trying red but I have pretty dark eyebrows that I just don't know what to do with. Thanks!

Kasmira said...

Anon - Yes, I dye my eyebrows. I'll do a photo tutorial next time I color my hair and post it.

Anonymous said...

I love the hat, but not so much the color. Your red hair would look smashing with purple, or turquoise.

Cheri said...

It's fun to see you in jeans since you don't post pics. of you in jeans very often.

Sami said...

Ok you probably don't get a lot of younger girls looking at your blog, because i'm guessing it's aimed for adults. Well i'm 13, and i have to say you are such an inspiration!Because of you, I have put together many outfits i never even thought possible. I have a photo journal on my computer but never put it on a blog. I love you, and your style and thanks for the inspiration!
-Sami <3

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm officially jealous. This outfit just takes the cake for me..it's casual but so damn put together. I LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Irene is one of my favorites on wardrobe remix. I love her style. You look great in a beret!--K

Londyn said...

very cute! love the hat :)