Monday, March 03, 2008

Opposites Attract

Orange sweater, The Limited. White blouse, Worthington. Polka-dotted skirt, Side x Side (thrifted and altered). Nude fishnet tights, Vera by Vera Wang. Brown pumps and necklace, Xhilaration. Exotic skin purse, Caprice (thrifted and vintage).

By now you’ve noticed I have a fondness for pairing colors opposite one another on the color wheel, particularly orange and blue. I just love the way they pop. As I did my makeup this morning, I couldn’t get the song “Opposites Attract” out of my head. Perhaps that isn’t the best relationship advice, but it certainly works here.

11 comments:

Alexandra said...

That purse looks gorgeous!

Meghann E said...

I lOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit.
Im so happy spring is coming. This is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The orange with the white makes me think of an orange cream cicle. That's a good thing, though. I love those!

-AlEn

KT said...

I'm a big fan of this look. Love it!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! I am also a redhead and I love wearing orange...rock it girl!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! I am also a redhead and I love wearing orange...rock it girl!

Cheri said...

I love the blue and orange together! Great look!

Londyn said...

Very cute!

I also wore nude fishnets today! Great minds think alike.

Anonymous said...

Hey! What are you wearing for Ohio primary day? Are you voting?

kct said...

I love the skirt! Very retro `60's! It look very pretty and sexy on you!

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I stumbled across your blog the other day when I was doing a search for "knee-high boots" and was so delighted to find it! I love your sense of style and your color pairings. Just one question: How in the world do you store all of those clothes, purses, bags, shoes?? You must have a gigantic closet!