Sunday, March 16, 2008

Free WIFI

Corduroy blazer, American Eagle (I think). Gray cardigan, NY & Co. Yellow tee, Charlotte Russe. Red mini, H&M. Navy leggings, Danskin. Cowboy boots, Playhouse. Gray scarf, gifted. Hummingbird earrings, World Market. Gray headband, Bitten.

I worked both days this weekend. We spent Saturday at the College Hill Coffee Company, using the free wireless. On Sunday, we attempted to change up our location, but Panera and Caribou Coffee weren’t kind to my system. We ended up back at CHCC again.

I used to think wearing a headband with a ponytail was redundant. Now that I have long bangs, it has a purpose. Plus, I like that 60’s effect you can get by teasing the crown and then squishing the front with a headband.

These earrings were only $5 at World Market. (See them closer here.)

7 comments:

Elisabeth said...

Great layered look; and the hairband is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

I love this look, even though I would probably be self conscious in it! Rock on!

Kati said...

I love the matching headband/scarf combo! So cute. I love bangs and ponytails with headbands too, but that's not surprising as I'm a big fan of the 60s aesthetic.

Anonymous said...

Cute ...if you're hosting a lego party.

KT said...

I am a big fan of headband/pony combos. Once I pulled that look off for one day back in April I did it every day for about 2 months. No joke! At that point I realized I had taken advantage of a good thing and cut my hair short. Although I still wear a headband about 3-4 days a week. I think I've bought about 20 or so now. Anyway, I love the hair.

Anonymous said...

How do you wear a headband all day? I get a slamming headache about a half hour in. Is it head placement? I'm dying to know, I've got some really cute headbands I want to wear!!---K

Kasmira said...

Anon - it depends on the headband. Generally, I find that plastic bands do give me a headache (and I tend to break them). I now only buy wear metal or fabric/leather covered headbands. (I'm not sure what's on the inside of the covered headbands. Cardboard?)