Saturday, March 01, 2008

Picasso Opening

Black tunic sweater, H&M. Brown velveteen skirt, Delia*s. Leopard print leggings, Xhilaration. Heart-shaped timepiece pendant, Victoria’s Secret. Black boots, Jennifer Moore.

Picasso opened tonight and it went well; there were no wardrobe malfunctions! The set is absolutely beautiful. It’s sad to think that we’ll be tearing it down next Saturday night. Catch the show before it closes!

I’ve been wearing my rattiest clothing to rehearsals, but I thought I ought to step it up a notch to attend the performance. I listed this blog in my bio, so I didn’t want to disappoint anyone who might recognize me from the program.

Once again, the leopard leggings were a big hit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kasmira, you look incredible love the legging

Anonymous said...

Great outfit, but I think the legging would have popped even more with an all black or all brown ensemble. Where did you get them though? I'm in love!

Anonymous said...

I love the leggings/tights !

Kasmira said...

I bought them from the Target website last year.