Sunday, November 15, 2009

Chunk Light Tuna

I’ve expanded my theater skills repertoire to include lights execution. I sat in the booth and pushed the “go” button for A Tuna Christmas lights. It was extremely taxing.


Sweater, Mossimo (thrifted). Skirt, BB Dakota (thrifted). Hat, Lids. Purple tights, We Love Colors. Black open-weave leggings (over tights), Forever 21. Boots, Diba. Gloves, Mossimo. Magnifying glass necklace, Ren Faire. Bag, Payless. Earrings, Pangaea.

So now I’ve acted, directed, ushered, choreographed, costumed, supplied and run props, moved set pieces, created program art, built sets (well, mostly painted!), and run lights. Next up: sound design? Maybe I should run sound, first.

In between the two shows on Sunday, I had time for a short photo shoot.


15 comments:

Lorena said...

HA! what a cute set of pictures :)
Love those boots.

Sheila said...

Love the tight layering! It looks fantastic.

Raquelita said...

Those tights are amazing!!

Healthy and Homemade said...

I love those leggings, I get a little jealous every time you wear them. Looks fantastic! =)

Julia said...

The fingerless gloves are perfect!

xx
Julia

eednic said...

fun outfit! and you look like you are having tons of fun while wearing it!!

Trinity Lea said...

take your list, subtract the directing, add stage manager and sound design, and you get ME!!

and i LOVE your sweater!! AND your hat!

Unknown said...

Repertoire!!!! You aren't Emilio Estevez!

Unknown said...

I'm Mr. Welch in "It's a Wonderful Life!". I get to pop George.

Healthy and Homemade said...

I nominated you for the Divine Blog Award on my site. I love your style and get tons of inspiration from it! Check out the post if you get a chance =)

--Steph

www.healthyandhomemade.info

Rosie Unknown said...

Cute photos!

You are a really Kasmira of all trades, I wish i could do all that stuff!

Kasmira said...

Thanks, J, for catching my egregious spelling error! I'm so embarrased!

Radhiana said...

cute outfit :)

Marie said...

Lovely jazz hands- you are such a star!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.