Thursday, November 12, 2009

Ima Starr

By now, I’ve studded a few things with my Bedazzler, but my first project remains my favorite. For some reason, the idea of star studs arranged in a star pattern tickles my fancy.

Dress, vintage, thrifted, shortened, and bedazzled. Sweater, Bloch. Belt, Target. Tights, We Love Colors. Boots, White Mountain. Ring, vintage. Bag, vintage (from Sin City Antique Gallery). Feather clip, 100 Yen Store.

I also applied star studs to the ends of the necktie and on each sleeve.


The star pattern came with the Bedazzler. I flipped through the patterns again on Sunday and saw an OWL PATTERN in there, too. Now I just have to decide which of my garments to deface. (I think he’s going to have stars for eyes.)

7 comments:

Rosie Unknown said...

I love the colours in this outfit!

Julia said...

Now, that bag is just divine. I'm crazy for it. I want a cognac colored bag! Perfect with the yellow belt. You've added just the right touches of color!

xx
Julia

Kathryn from Schoolmarm Style said...

I love love love the dress. I need to go thrifty shopping with you. All I ever find are faded boxy cotton T-shirt dresses in extra large!

Anonymous said...

Love this!! Great combination of colors too!

xoxo
Amy

thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

Londyn said...

Can't wait to see it :)

Love that purse btw!!!

Radhiana said...

love ur boot :)

rose.admin said...

I love everything you wear here. All colors suits each, and your boots looks really comfy..