Friday, October 31, 2008

Denied

Sweater, Mossimo (thrifted). Tank, Mossimo. Jeans, Lucky. Sneakers, Converse.

For those of you that check this blog daily, I apologize for the break in posts mid-week. I was without internet access for a few days. For personal safety and security reasons, I don’t comment on my absences before they happen. I’d rather burglars and stalkers didn’t know my schedule! Call me paranoid, if you will, but maintaining a bit of privacy helps my piece of mind.

I received concerned emails and comments, so felt obligated to get to College Hill Coffee Company this evening and upload some posts! I bicycled, instead of driving, and was feeling very self-satisfied and productive as I locked up my bike outside the shop. Then, I noticed that I had only 15 minutes until the coffee shop closed. I didn’t even bother going inside, just rode home again. The posts would have to wait another day!



Zoro was glad to see me back home! Or, maybe not so much, from the look in his eyes.

1 comment:

The Cocoa Goddess said...

Love the Converse. I recently just bought a pair of Chuck Taylors in white with red trim. I've been coveting them for most of my life and now that I am an adult (in age, at least!) I felt it was time i bought them, finally.