Saturday, December 03, 2011

Field Work

Keeping this blog up is tough work. Not only do I have to get dressed and photographed each day, but occasional field work is required, too. Today, Beefy and I tromped all around Eden Park so that we could get some establishing shots for my December The Set post.


Sweater, Mossimo (thrifted). Tee, Jones New York (thrifted). Skirt, Jack BB Dakota. Belt, thrifted. Leggings and sunglasses, Xhilaration. Boots, Vince Camuto. Scarf, gift. Earrings, Epcot Mexico. Bag, H&M.



Photos by Beefy Muchacho

5 comments:

Lorena said...

I have been a follower for over two years and I can only say that you continue to amaze me with your pattern mixing - unbeatable !

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

Your channeling the animal kingdom there girly! And Im sure theres an owl lurking in your outfit somewhere too ;)

Kasmira said...

Ha, I SHOULD have worn an owl!

Rose said...

LOVE these leggings! :-)

The Tote Trove said...

Very nice outfit as always. I can't imagine how you have time to run the blog as well as work full time, run, swim, participate in community theater, and travel. You're an inspiration!