Monday, December 12, 2011

Dairy Adventure

On our way back from Michigan, Beefy and I attempted a Dairy Adventure, but the adventure is closed until after Christmas. Perhaps to entice us to return, one of the employees listed the various adventure attractions, all included in the admission price. Among the highlights was a tour of a barn where we could have watched calves being birthed! Beefy and I both wondered how they managed to coincide the timing of birthing and tour groups. I guess we’ll have to come back to find out.


Vest, Deb. Flannel shirt, Mossimo (thrifted). Dress, No Boundaries. Peggings, Forever 21. Boots, Matisse. Bag, Mossimo. Sunglasses, Xhilaration.

I assuaged my disappointment at missing the adventure with lots and lots of cheese.



Photos by Beefy Muchacho

3 comments:

GenkiOriana said...

That's an awesome outfit for a dairy farm! :)

Unknown said...

Is that the dairy farm up in Indiana?

Kasmira said...

Yes, we were at Fair Oaks Farm off of I-65.