Saturday, December 31, 2011

Stay at Home

I spent New Year’s Eve at home, this year. Beefy had to work, so we had breakfast for dinner before he left for his shift. Then, my buddy, Colette, and I spent the evening watching quirky movies, drinking gin, and eating chocolate.


Dress, Jovovich Hawk for Target. Leggings, Danskin. Necklace, Serket Jewelry. Belt, thrifted. Booties, Dr. Scholl’s. Rings, vintage.



Of course, when it was really time to get comfy, I lost the accessories and donned my new slippers (a gift from Beefy). Happy New Year!


4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Hey I love your style I love your blog and I love your spirit of independence. Happy New Year and may you post many more happy entries for me to follow all the best in 2012

My Own Fairytale said...

Very good outfit!
Wishing you a happy new year from Holland.

The Tote Trove said...

I love the many lives you've leant to this dress! The turquoise necklace really makes it.

I too spent New Year's Eve in. Snacks, TV, and good company beat a crowded bar or party any day :)

Londyn said...

Fabulous purchases! My faves are the faux fur from Goodwill and the gifted boots from Beefy :) Adorable!