Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ugly Ali

There is such a thing as so ugly it’s cute. I thought these booties might be so ugly, so I ordered them from Macy’s. Then, I spent five days wondering if they were so ugly they were cute or just so ugly. I finally decided on cute-ugly and wore them out of the house.


Sweater, Energie (thrifted). Shirt, Christopher & Banks (thrifted). Skirt, London Jean. Leggings, Allen B. Booties, Dr. Scholl’s. Earrings, No Boundaries. Vest (below), Deb.

Even if they ARE ugly-ugly, I'm committed. I wore them outside and a dog slobbered on them. I can’t send them back, now. The Ali booties are here to stay.



14 comments:

C Lo said...

They are perfectly cute, but I have to say they seem.....tame for your wardrobe. Maybe that's why you think they are cute/ugly. ;)

Patti said...

Just cute, no ugly, imho!

Kathryn from Schoolmarm Style said...

I find them darling and adorable!

Candycane said...

I don't think there ugly at all I like them!! Also loving the snuggy cardie :)

CC xXx

Jenn said...

I was actually considering those booties because of the color and because of the brand. How are they in terms of comfort? I actually think it looks super cute and not ugly at all.

My Own Fairytale said...

I find them cute!
Def. not ugly!

XO Arezu

Sabrina said...

definitely cute-ugly.

Kasmira said...

Jenn - they are super comfortable! I bought them after Sal of Already Pretty raved about them. I think they run a TINY bit small, though. Maybe 1/4 a size. So, if you're between sizes, I recommend ordering up.

Clothes Karma said...

I'm gonna vote cute-cute. Nothing unsightly about them.

Anonymous said...

Definitely cute - I look forward to future outfits with these!

IzzysMom

Teodora said...

They seem very cute and versatile.

Teodora

Anonymous said...

Those booties are super cute, Kasmira! The schizophrenic leggings may be a slightly different matter! :-) Love the blog! --Susan

Rose said...

I vote for cute--seems to be a trend here!

Debbi@SheAccessorizesWell said...

I am liking them a lot. They look like they would be great to wear with fun tights and socks.