Sunday, December 25, 2011

Have a Green Christmas

This year, it’s a green (and brown) Christmas in Cincinnati. No snow. No rain. Just green grass, naked trees, and sunshine. I’m not complaining, but it could have used a little more green. (I suppose I'm missing the evergreen Pacific Northwest.) So, I brought a little of my own.


Cardigan, Love By Design. Tunic, Wet Seal (thrifted). Tee and peggings, Forever 21. Boots, Dan Post. Earrings, Ali’s Boutique. Furry collar, gift. Bag, Mossimo. Hat, vintage.




Photos by Beefy Muchacho

6 comments:

The Tote Trove said...

Very earthy and bohemian! I say that a lot, don't I? But it's true. I like the columns as a backdrop; they provide a nice contrast to your ensemble. I'm really relieved it's not a white Christmas here in southern New Jersey, especially after the whiteout we had last year.

Tohnia said...

long time reader, first time commenter. When I first saw the photos I was thinking "she cut her hair! It looks awesome!" then I realized that you had pulled it back. I love your style! Its inspired me to be more daring in my outfit choices as well. Thank you for that and live long and prosper!

Megan G said...

Very cute! Wet seal has the cutest designed pieces on occasion - I only wish their quality was better. I adore your earrings and feathered headband. So pretty.

Rose said...

I am in love with this outfit!!

J and M said...

Those boots are awesome! This Christmas, the weather really did seem mixed up... we had snow in El Paso! -J

thosetwocrazygirls.blogspot.com

Marie said...

pretty autumnal hues!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge