Friday, December 16, 2011

I Look Fab

Angie of You Look Fab regularly posts spot-on wardrobe advice, highlights the best of the latest trends, and prompts discussions among her readers. But my favorite content is her outfit diary posts. They don’t happen often, but they are always worth waiting for!

Today, I’ve copied her latest outfit: button-front shirt under a boatneck, striped, long-sleeved tee, topped with a knit jacket and bottomed with a pair of jeans.


Jacket, Allen B. Striped tee, Jones New York (thrifted). Button-front shirt, Worthington (thrifted). Jeans, Express. Boots, Dan Post. Earrings, Epcot Mexico. Brooch, Sarah Covington (thrifted).

Angie was wearing her go-to comfort shoes: Converse sneakers. My favorite, comfortable footwear is my Dan Post western boots.


I Kasmira-ized the outfit a little more with a colored button-front shirt (vs white) and a striped jacket (vs solid). Despite the personalization, it was all inspired by Angie. If you don’t already read You Look Fab, check it out!



6 comments:

angie said...

Wow! I am humbled to have inspired your very stylish self, Kasmira. LOVE your outfit! It's just so perfectly "Kasmira" - the gal with the best red hair, biggest green eyes and killer pattern mixing ability. You are quite incomparable. Thanks for your kind words about YLF. And you *always* look fab :)

Megan G said...

Wow! Love this combo. The sunny yellow really adds a great contrast to the double stripes. And your fabulous cowboy boots make me sooo envious. The swirls are so cool.

Rose said...

Love this outfit, Kasmira!

Unknown said...

The stripes on stripes looks fantastic...and I love the bright blouse underneath!

Natasha ~ Required2BeInspired

Julie said...

I am wearing this right now-- well, it's close to the TLF version-- blue button-down, blue-on-white boatneck, black jacket, flat black shoes. Never would have thought to do it and now I'm loving it!

Lorena said...

I must agree with Angie - Kasmira you always look FAB.