Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Business Festive

We were supposed to dress in our festive best for a meeting, today. Tacky holiday sweaters were encouraged. I sort of went the opposite route.


Dress, NY & Co (shortened). Shirt, Merona (thrifted). Necklace, Serket Jewelry. Tights, Target. Boots, Rampage. Cuffs, Birch Hills.

Instead, I wish I had worn an over-the-top holiday sweater, because the festivest (i.e. loudest) ensembles won their wearers a box of chocolates. I guess I’ll have to buy my own box. I’ve been having serious thoughts about a box of Esther Price creams, covered in dark chocolate.


8 comments:

Maria said...

I love those killer heel boots!
Hugs
Maria

Justine said...

WOW! That necklace is amazing! Your holiday look is very pretty!

Esther Price is yummy stuff! The creams are some of my favorite too! (And you gotta go dark chocolate!)

- Justine
luckeysgoods.blogspot.com

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

LOVE that necklace...really beautiful!

Rose said...

LOVES me some Esther Price!!

And your look is lovely, too. :-)

Anonymous said...

Red velvet and sparkly jewelry are most definitely festive!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Love the dress and the necklace.

Diana said...

I love that velvet dress! Festive and stylish.

Fashion Flirt said...

I love this outfit! The red velvet with the green button up is so chic and festive... J'adore!