Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Day Behind

I took Friday and Monday off work (because we had friends visiting from Cincinnati . . . oh, yeah, and because Beefy and I were eloping). Now I’m all screwed up on what day it is. On the bright side, I keep thinking it is a day or two earlier, so the weekend will be here before I realize it!


Jacket, Xhilaration. Vest, Express (thrifted). Tank, I Heart Ronson. Skirt, Cynthia Rowley. Shoes, J Crew. Sunglasses, Betsey Johnson. Necklace, Emily Lyn Design. Bracelet, Charming Charlie (swap). Bag, Fossil (gift)

4 comments:

KTs lifestyle said...

you are stunning! I love your top! :)
I'm 1 of your million followers!

<3
KT
ktlifestyle.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

That vest is amazing!! so much texture!! Love the outfit!

Anonymous said...

What? No Disney honeymoon?! :)

You look fab as usual! What an interesting and beautiful vest.
sp :)

Kasmira said...

We are planning a Paris Disney honeymoon in a few years