Friday, June 14, 2013

Oh, Pants!

I had a major clothing malfunction, today: I caught my heel in the hem of my silk pyjama pants and ripped the entire bottom three inches from the right leg. Since I had two hours until my next scheduled appointment, I went shopping for replacement bottoms. (I was 45 minutes from the house, and buying new bottoms was faster than driving home, changing, and driving back again.) These cropped pants are the inadequate replacement.


Vest, AC-3998 (cut from a thrifted jacket). Blouse, Forever 21. Pants, Kenar. Shoes, Guess. Earrings, Into the Fray. Brooch, Avon (thrift). Bracelets, Tala’s Distant Treasures, Claire’s, and Target. Bag, Charming Charlie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inadequate? Girl, those are fantastic!!! Once your mourning period is over from those fun silk pants you will be in love with these!! You look great!! And the mixing possibilities for you!!
sp :)

Lorena said...

I think these trousers ROCK !
there's nothing inadequate.. well maybe the price ?

Londyn said...

LOOOOOVE