Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Shaggy

My hair is. Driving. Me. Crazy.

I’m overdue for a cut and color. My cut (really just a clean-up because I’m growing it out) is scheduled for Tuesday and my color is next Saturday. In the meantime, I want to pull it out. At least I got my neck shaved yesterday so I look a little less sasquatch-ish from behind.


Jacket, BSB Jeans (thrifted). Dress, Tucker for Target. Tights, We Love Colors. Boots, Nine West. Sunglasses, Target. Necklace, Stella & Dot. Bag, Charming Charlie.


Coincidentally, I had another bad hair day just over a year ago, in this same dress, posing in this same location (my back yard):
Anyone else feeling my growing-out pain?

3 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

I'm liking this year's jacket with it better than last year's. More print action. :o)

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Anatomy Vintage said...

Oh my gosh, feeling the grow-out pain SO much! I just want to be able to pull my hair into a bun without 5 bobby pins or what looks like a curtain hanging down beneath my updo. PS, new visitor here! Love your style.

Lauri said...

Totally going through the growing it out blues.. I went to a new stylist 2 weeks ago and she went too short for my taste.