Monday, February 09, 2015

I Heart Star Wars: Han and Leia

I dread Valentine’s Day. So. Much. Pressure. To lighten things up, I’m trying to have a little fun with the holiday this year and make it all about how much I love Star Wars. Maybe we’ll celebrate on Saturday by watching the original three episodes.


Jacket, Allen B. Tee, Fifth Sun. Skirt, Thailand. Shoes, Joe’s. Sunglasses, Target. Bag, Merona.

Star Wars isn’t all that romantic, but I do love Han and Leia’s relationship. Top moments: 1. When Han calls Leia “Your Worshipfulness.” 2. When Han responds to Leia’s “I love you” with “I know.” 3. When Han thinks Leia is in love with Luke but she’s just trying to explain that he’s her brother.


365ing it up:


My first podcast, my first NBA game, and my first (ok second) puppy covered in kisses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your idea for Valentine's Day! We're kind of anti-holiday on that one too. Star Wars original 3 is a good choice. Maybe a little Princess Bride for good measure.

And Jackson looks really cute covered in kisses!

~J