Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Jelly

Please don’t be jealous of my bare legs and arms in February. I guess it’s spring in Sacramento because the daffodils have bloomed and the trees are beginning. Winter here seems to last just two months: December and January. I’ll be wishing for cooler temps soon enough. July, August, and September are brutal.


Jacket, Forever 21. Dress, Cut 25 (consignment). Boots, Sofft (consignment). Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, Epcot Mexico. Bag, Charming Charlie.



You also don’t have to be jealous of my Target run this afternoon. Except for a tube of mascara, I got nothing fun.


You CAN be jealous of my awesome agility dog. He doesn't seem to have forgotten anything over the winter break!

3 comments:

C said...

ug.... I think it is supposed to be 7F here tomorrow a.m. I do not like hot weather, but the road salt and putting on dog booties is becoming draining....

Lola said...

Super cute look today--I love that little yellow jacket!

Leslie said...

I love this combination. That yellow jacket is just so happy!

Try not to float away this weekend. The weatherman says Northern CA is supposed to get several inches of rain. California sure does need it!

Take Care
Leslie