Monday, November 21, 2016

Please the People

I had originally planned to wear my tan, wool, J Crew blazer with this outfit, but was tempted by my newly thrifted suede and faux fur jacket at the last minute. I posted both looks to Instagram and Facebook and asked for opinions. Instagram users voted for the suede and faux fur jacket, while Facebook users voted for the wool blazer. You can see my choice, below.


Jacket, Avanti (thrifted). Sweater tunic, Wet Seal (thrifted). Tee, Mossimo. Leggings, We Love Colors. Boots, Miz Mooz. Bag, Steve Madden. Sunglasses, Earthbound Trading Co. Earrings, Charming Charlie. Rings, Black Hills Gold and vintage.

You can’t please all the people all the time.



The two choices:


What choice would you have made?

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Definitely the fur-trimmed coat - 100%! The blazer looks too corporate.

Kasmira said...

Sheila - Ha! Yes. After years in a corporate environment, I take every chance to NOT look corporate, now.