Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Blue Sweater, Red Pumps

Peacock blue sweater, Gap. Black lace overlay camisole, Halogen. Black pants, Nine and Company. Earrings with multicolored beads, World Market. Red pumps.

I admit, sometimes I plan my outfits in advance. I find it to be a soothing activity as I fall asleep. It is a relief to have that detail of my morning taken care of. This morning, though, I had no idea what I was going to wear and sort of threw this all together. But how could I go wrong with a sweater in this gorgeous shade of blue?

You may notice that I’m wearing red shoes. I paired the blue sweater and red pumps together because they both match my earrings. I like to add unexpected accessories that don’t seem to match at first…and invite you take a closer look.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the thought of wearing something a little quirky as to "invite people to take a closer look."

It is all about expressing your personal style and being unique!

Kathy

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Well the outfit came out real nice. I love the cardi & earrings.