Thursday, November 30, 2006

Emerald Green and Cream

Cream blazer with velvet trim and asian knot closure, Apostrophe. Emerald green satin blouse, Express. Chocolate brown pants, Body by Victoria. Circular earrings with multicolor beads, World Market. Brown booties, Style & Co.

I went to the mall for vacuum cleaner bags and came home with this blazer and shirt. The blazer was a good deal (50% off at Sears). The shirt was not. I did, however, get compliments on the shirt all day long. It’s so cute that I must show you what it looks like without the blazer over it (click for a larger image):

3 comments:

Londyn said...

Kasmira, we could match in Christmas colors! I have almost an identical shirt to your green one, only mine is red (I also have a navy one). I love them and always get compliments too. Good taste!
~Kathy

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

I love this blazer hun. I have the same silky blouse from Express, in royal blue. ;-)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.