Thursday, November 02, 2006

Fall Fashionable

Brown velvet jacket with brooch. Cream camisole, Cuddle Duds. Red and orange tweed pants, Victoria’s Secret. Earrings, World Market.

I bought this jacket at Vanity, in Detroit for $20 or so in August 2005. I forgot to look at the tag, so I can’t tell you what brand it is. This is one of my favorite blazers. I’m sad to see that the elbows are showing some wear. I like this jacket so much that when it finally bites the dust, I may have it remade by a tailor.










Today is my birthday. My very sweet boss gave me a bracelet this morning and it matched my outfit perfectly! I wore it for the rest of the day. Bracelet with orange beads and heart charm, Just 2 Friends by Kathy Damm.

1 comment:

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You looked beautiful for your birthday Kasmira. I do agree on the jacket, it's too perfect to let it go. Though now 4 years later it's probably all worn out but yeah you can find some nice stuff at some of our boutiques here in Michigan. Love the coral beaded, heart-charm bracelet.