Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Funeral

Black wrap sweater with sparkly threads, The Gap. Black camisole, Moda International. Gray flannel pants, Express. Cameo choker, vintage.

Does this outfit make me look fat? No, seriously. I should have never paired the top and bottom together. The thick fabrics make me look chunky. This sweater is just difficult to wear because of the way it hangs over the belt. (It is also a size too large.) I’ve had the sweater for nine years and have probably worn it nine times. I give up. Anyone want it?

The colors in this outfit are no good either. I look like I’m on my way to a funeral – probably my own judging from my pallor. I taught aerobics at work this morning (6:30 a.m.) and forgot to bring my make-up. Luckily, I found some mascara in the car and had powder and lipstick at my desk. I was really missing the rest of my cosmetics, though.

Blech.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me stop you right now girl because you always look fabulous. I actually think this outfit is really cute and I think your makeup looks very pretty too - having your hair pulled back like that accentuates your eyes.

Kathy