Friday, December 14, 2007

Potluck Earrings

Green satin blouse and trouser jeans, Express. Cropped vest, Charlotte Russe. Silver peep toes, BCBG Girls. Silver-tone watch, Gucci. Indian silver earrings, Ali’s Boutique.

Once again, my impulsive side overruled my anal retentive nature and I *gasp* put on a different outfit than the one I had selected on Sunday. Today is our team’s annual holiday potluck, so I decided that I wanted a more festive look than I had originally planned.

I guess these are my holiday potluck earrings because I’ve worn them two years in a row. And, evidently, satin blouses from Express are de rigueur too.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! The cropped vest and flared legs on the pants just make the outfit!!!

Anonymous said...

Smashing!

Anonymous said...

This is super cute, and your hair looks great too!

WendyB said...

Love the cropped vest!

Anonymous said...

This year's was cuter!

Anonymous said...

You are so creative and seem like like a person who is a lot of fun to be around. Keep doing what you do. From a young male's point of view, your style is wonderful. Women who are creative = very attractive quality. :)

Jai'me
Random Guy in London

Seeker said...

great outfit, i think you did the "redoing" very well.
very nice

Elisabeth said...

The earings are wonderful - they really bring the outfit together.

I own far too many satin blouses; but teamed with the waistcoat it looks fabulous!