Monday, December 31, 2007

Thrifty New Year's Eve

Navy velvet tank dress with beading, thrifted. Navy tights, Hue. Silver peeptoes, BCBG Girls. Chandelier earrings, some department store. Silver purse, thrifted.

I used to post on Style Mob. There, you were encouraged to not only list the source of all of your clothing, but also the price. That’s when I first realized that my shoes usually cost more than the rest of my outfit. I’ve since curbed my shoe spending. In fact, not only were these shoes discounted, the entire outfit is under $70:


Dress, $3.50
Tights, $12
Shoes, $20
Purse, $5
Earrings, $25 (I’m guessing….I bought them forever ago)





Detail of the purse and dress beading.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only one word comes to mind, WOW!!!

~Tessa~Scoffs said...

Pretty! I do a lot of navy and white in the summer -- now I'm inspired to do navy with silver for winter parties!

SHOEGAL said...

Wow, you look fantastic! Love the dress.

Elisabeth said...

A fabulous outfit to see the New Year in with :)

Anonymous said...

Love everything....except the shoes. They just look clunky with the elegant dress.