Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Silver and Navy

Navy wrap dress and navy tank, Merona (I’m a whore for Merona). Silver belt, Luxury Divas (via Amazon). Silver peeptoe slingbacks, BCBG Girls. Silver earrings, Target.

I passed on these $22 shoes last Tuesday. Although I said, “It would be a crime of fashion NOT to buy these,” I felt guilty about the two shoeboxes already in my arms. I had non-buyer’s regret the next day. Later in the week, I tried to make up for my error at the Dillard’s near my house, but they weren’t having the same fabulous sale as the store at Crestview Hills. By Sunday, I had persuaded Mike to drive over to Tri-County Mall, but it had already closed for the day. Bound and determined to have these shoes, I stopped by the Tri-County Dillard’s again on Monday morning, waited 20 minutes for the store to open, and bought the last pair. Was it worth it? Oh, yeah. They look hot and are super comfortable to boot.

4 comments:

Tiffanie said...

You're so fierce. I love it! This might be one of my favorite outfits.

luv4vintage said...

This navy and silver combo is so pretty. I LOVE those shoes!!

I also had non-buyers regret on Saturday at Macy's with a pair of Carlos Santana wedges. I went back and purchased them on Sunday.

Unknown said...

Those shoes are gorgeous. Definitely worth it. Same thing happened to me last week with a pair of red patent "Mary Jane" style shoes. Went back the next day and got the last pair in size 4. That's an Irish 4 by the way in case you think I have really mini feet! I think it's a US 6 or 6 1/2. A European 37 if that helps.

Vicki said...

Great shoes....and 2 other pairs??