Thursday, September 13, 2007

Green and Lace and Tartan

Cream lace blouse, H&M (via swap with my other car is a spaceship). Lime green cami, Deep Los Angeles. Plaid pants, Express. Lime pumps, Colin Stuart.

Outside, on this chilly morning, I added a denim jacket (Forever 21) and a pink scarf (swap from deliolith).














This is an international sort of outfit. The top came from a swap with girl in Germany and the scarf was swapped from Italy. Check out Wardrobe Swap Shop on flickr. It’s all sorts of fun!

4 comments:

Melody said...

I really need to look into adding scarves to my wardrobe. Love how it looks with the denim jacket.

Londyn said...

I love this look -- it is delicate and still powerful. Great combo.

Love the hair straight and sleek too!

Anonymous said...

WOW.. i LOVE that green top of yours with the white lace.. absolutely LOVE it!! know where i could get one?! i just love your style.. i cant get my eyes off your top..


-ananya

hersheykiss813@gmail.com

Kasmira said...

ananya - I'm wearing two tops. I'm sure you could find something similar in stores now. These particular tops are no longer available. :(