Thursday, September 06, 2007

Kissy Trousers

Sheer black tank, Mossimo. Black cami (beneath), New York & Co. Khaki trousers with self belt, Moda International. Black patent maryjanes, Xhilaration. Faux pearl necklace with medallion, Newport News.

This is my menswear/flapper inspired outfit. I don’t feel it photographed as well as it looked in real life.

It felt very weird to tuck my shirt in. I usually only do the tucked look with my oxford bodysuits. Tucking in a real shirt is high maintenance, especially when you visit the restroom as often as I do. TMI, I know.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where do you get all of your oxford bodysuits? I, like you, often visit the bathroom.

Adore the outfit. Just so cute!

Looks to Love said...

I love the whole outfit and think the picture came out great! It's simple but unique!

Anonymous said...

this outfit looks gorgeous... absolute perfection.. I LOVE IT!

Kasmira said...

I buy my bodysuits from the Victoria's Secret catalog. I have one in white, pink, and red. I wear the white one the most and it is getting pretty grungy (despite bleach)! They have some cute versions with tuxedo ruffles that I may have to try.

Wendygital said...

Cute pic. :-)
This outfit looks very elegant and feminine despite the menswear inspiration.
The necklace is awesome!