Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Unmatched


Cream sweater, The Limited. Coral blouse, Worthington. Suede skirt with laser cut hem, Isaac Mizrahi for Target. Woven leather belt, Wilson's Leather. Faux pearl and bead necklace and cameo earrings (again!), thrifted. Nude tights, Simply Vera. Lime green pumps, Colin Stuart.

It’s a warm day in December (expected a high of 59 degrees), so I’ve brought out some of my lighter favorites – THE coral blouse and this featherweight cardigan. I’m sad to say that I haven’t worn this skirt since last April. Time to get it back in the rotation.

Yes, I realize my shoes don’t match my outfit. I like it that way.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, that blouse might be a little too sheer.

Kasmira said...

dude, no worries, I'm wearing a full slip beneath.

the flash just makes it look funny.

Crickle said...

I love wearing shoes that don't go with anything else in my outfit. But I loathe getting -ve comments from people about them!

I LOVE this blog Kismira.

Londyn said...

I love that skirt. It is perfect for chilly Fall/Winter weather! Great combo with the pink and green too.

Three of Us said...

I have just found your blog and I love it. You have a fabulous sense of style. I'm interested to know what sort of work you do? The green shoes may not match but they contrast beautifully with the coral shirt.

Kasmira said...

I work in Human Resources for a consumer products goods company.

SHOEGAL said...

Well I think the green shoes look just fabulous!

Anonymous said...

The shoes may not match the outfit but I think it looks just great on you.

Anonymous said...

Aren't red and green complementary colors, and coral is a variant of red? I think they complement each other, and so in that regard, they match. ;) They look fabulous on you, that's for sure. You have a way with clothes.