Thursday, May 21, 2009

Unnaturally Green

Waistcoat, H&M. Blouse, Express. Skirt, Herman Geist (thrifted and shortened). Peeptoes, Wet Seal. Enamel bracelets, Target. Gold-tone bracelet, swap. Bag, thrifted and vintage.



A while back, I dismissed “choose your favorite outfit” polls as “tedious,” and Stephanie N objected. I promised her a poll “next time,” so here is a recap of the ways I’ve worn this little velvet skirt and a poll where you can select your favorite.


Which outfit with the Herman Geist skirt is your favorite?
Pretty Pretty Princess
WR Inspired
Little Balls
Brief
Gamine
Give It Back
Green Crinoline
Nude Legs
Stripes Over Florals
Unnaturally Green
pollcode.com free polls

6 comments:

Sassy Trends said...

hi, i have been following your blog now, its really captivating.
nice

Anonymous said...

I feel unduly influenced by the adorable cat in the third shot ... and so I shall abstain!

Stephanie N. said...

Yippee, a poll! Hee-hee. Thanks, Kasmira.

Pauline Wiles said...

Love this posting, if only to see all the different things you did with this skirt.

button said...

This was really hard! I actually really like most of the combinations, I voted for unnaturally green but really liked little balls too :)

Anonymous said...

This outfit is too, too cute!