Thursday, May 28, 2009

Archibald Maximilion

Scarf, Camp Foster PX “mall” (embellished by me). Belt worn as a necklace, thrifted. Dress, To the Max. Studded pumps, Oh Deer! Bag, Payless.

This is another outfit inspired by Archibald Maximilion and all the other girls on Wardrobe Remix.

As usual, clicking any of my photos opens a new window with a larger version of the picture. However, my bra choice today was rather unfortunate and you may not want to see it in detail. Bumpy bras under thin jersey = fashion disaster.


I slung the excess chain from the belt-worn-as-a-necklace over my shoulder for the day. I liked the look of the "tail" in front, but it tended to pull the arrangement off center.

13 comments:

Alaskangal B said...

ooooh purple. Us red's look great in that color. LMAO at the bra comment.

Anonymous said...

The belt-as-necklace is such fun, especially layered over the scarf.

Tina said...

Another look I am stealing, stealing! You look great.

K said...

Beautiful outfit. I love the scarf styling and as always...I love these shoes!

Monique said...

Great shoes! I was looking into getting that same pair! :)

Joanna said...

You look fantastic in this! I so need your advice for an interview on Monday. It's business professional, wtf? No idea what to wear since I don't own a suit!

daughterofmartha said...

I love that yellow bag. I recently bought one just like that from eBags.com. I earned cash back from Ebates.com and only spent $29!

The Olive Creative said...

Kasmira,

What ever happened to DC? I thought you were moving and we haven't heard anything about it in a bit. Please, I could use an update!

Thanks--have a fashionable weekend.

K.

Diana said...

I love the color combinations here! And that scarf is beautiful!

YankeeClipper64 said...

As always, your color combos are AMAZING! --- You're a true-ARTIST!

Londyn said...

LOVE this! Very cute. Though I think it might get hot... would be perfect for a chilly spring morning.

Kasmira said...

Olive - I'm afraid plans have changed. It looks like I'll be staying in Cinci. I'm so sorry I won't get to meet you!

Tina said...

Well I stole the look and I just didn't do it justice. I could not get my scarf to lay flat. Any special tips?

Here is my attempt:

http://tminustplus.blogspot.com/2009/06/did-he-really-call-me-fugly.html