Saturday, March 06, 2010

WCC Year 3, Spring: Day 5

I fussed with the cardigan and scarf all day long. I must have tried four or five different combinations. I buttoned and unbuttoned the cardigan. I tied the scarf in back, I wrapped it over the cardi, I looped it around my neck. Finally, I found a configuration I liked.

Dress, thrifted, vintage, and shortened. Pearl-button cardigan, Moda International. Scarf, swap from Italy. Striped tights, Apostrophe. Purple tights (underneath), We Love Colors. Shabooties, Madden Girl.

The “not pictured” tote bag makes an appearance at last:



Today, I’m wearing yesterday’s cardigan.

Clothing Items (3 of 10)
1. Dress.
3. Shabooties
10. Pearl-button cardigan

Accessories (2 of 5)
1. Tote (finally pictured)
5. Scarf

I completed the circle by wearing Monday’s dress.

10 comments:

Megan G said...

congrats on making it all 5 days! I looove those tights.

Rosie Unknown said...

I love the pastel colours in this outfit! Very pretty with your hair.

maryeb said...

Wow, what a great week of outfits.
You look really pretty in this one. I love the bright pink accent.

Louise Mc said...

Wow - You look so summery!

tatoou said...

yuk. You dress like a thrift store refugee. LIke you just blindly reached for whatEVER & put it on!

I think all these outfits are hideous! I'm just an average american female. Not a troll, not trying to get you riled up. This is my honest opinion.

If I saw you at the mall or in the office, I'd think you were slightly 'off' mentally & probably feel sorry for you. You dress tacky. Sorry.

Krystal said...

too cute! i love love love it.

XO

The Cheap Chick said...

It's like the circle of life! Only... not. But I love all the outfits from this challenge - well done :)

Julia said...

I love all the pale hues here, and that springy green perfectly complements the pink.

xx

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Such a different way of wearing the dress. I love it. I think my favourite has to be Day 2.

The Magpie's Daughter said...

I'm not crazy about this outfit, it seems so pale. But I do love how you experiment :)