Thursday, May 10, 2012

In Between

I wish I were content with a minimalist wardrobe of black and white, with a few geometric patterns thrown in for interest. I can play at the aesthetic for a day, but you know I’ll be decked in head to toe color tomorrow.


Sheer dress, Brannan San Francisco (thrifted). Striped tunic, Urban Behavior (swap). Leggings and jacket, Allen B. Bag, H&M. Boots, Style & Co (thrifted). Sunglasses, Girlprops.

If white is all colors and black is the absence of all, I need something in between. So I snuck in a little neon yellow.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I know what you mean about the minimalist wardrobe. But every time I head in that direction it makes me thirst for color!

Megan G said...

I love this look! I thought the dress was two different shades, but then I realized it was layered! Great effect with pattern mixing. Those leggings are so cute.

I really enjoy this look, and if you went color-free, I think you could still rock the Kasmira-look!

Liz said...

I think black and white makes such a great color combination because it can be so striking in a world full of color sometimes. Your photos against the vibrant backdrop of the green leaves proves that! I think that because you only occasionally wear it the black and white combo it becomes even more striking when you do.

Anonymous said...

I love this! already brainstorming how I make a similar look from my closet