Friday, May 25, 2012

Carole Little

I love the diversity of brands found in a thrift store. Sure, there’s some Old Navy, Forever 21, and Express on the racks, but there are plenty of unfamiliar brands, as well. This skirt is by Carole Little.


Shirt, Old Navy. Skirt, Carole Little (thrifted). Belt and shoes (thrifted with no identifying labels). Bag, Nine West. Sunglasses, Girl Props. Rings and cuff, vintage and gift. Bracelets, Tala’s Distant Treasures, Deb, vintage, and thrift.





Photos by Beefy Muchacho with the Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 35 mm 1:1.8G lens

6 comments:

Keely said...

Love your skirt! Such a pretty print!

Unknown said...

OK, the best skirt ever! I've found Carol Little stuff before, i think it's higher-end (Dillards,Macy's)
Great find-I'm jealous ;)
xXx
Reva

C Lo said...

I get LOADS of Carol Little at my thrift stores.......out here, it's at Macy's, and we get lots of Macy's trickle down thrifting.

mkv said...

It's your new look and Beefy's talent combined that creates the impression that you are almost like a different person in each of your ever changing outfits. This look is a bit sixties. Charming. Perfect choice for shoes and belt. Lovely skirt and jewelry.

I've been still thinking about one of your previous ensembles, the pajamana silvery pants. Wouldn't it be interesting to create a smashing evening outfit with that very pants just for the challenge? I am thinking of a tight fitting top or a silky shirt and a dramatic accessory, a scarf perhaps in your hair? You are way better than me at that. I hope to see these pants again. I would have rendered these pants unwearable at first sight. You proved me wrong.

What I also like about your outfits very much that you manage to wear a short with a tee with so much grace. You look super feminine in anything you wear. Enviable.

Anonymous said...

Pretty and age appropriate, nice

Nicole Cushing said...

I love everything about this outfit! The chambray is defiantly a go to item this summer, but that skirt is what really caught my eye. So pretty.

Mylovewithfashion.blogspot.com

XoXo,

Nicole