Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The LBD Saves the Day

I had to dress conservatively for work today. The Little Black Dress is always a safe choice! Especially when paired with a lady-like jacket.


Dress, London Times. Jacket, Heart, Moon, Stars. Bag, Caprice (vintage and thrifted). Shoes, thrifted. Sunglasses, Betsey Johnson. Bracelets, gift and swap. Watch, Raymond Weil. Ring, Jan Michaels San Francisco.



I’ll be pulling out another LBD on Friday for The Little Black Dress Event at Coney Island’s Moonlight Gardens on Friday. I’ll be wearing an LBD you’ve seen before (but I’ll show you how I transition it from office to evening). My date this year is my fabulous friend Colette. I can’t wait to show you her dress! (See us both in person at the event. RSVP at www.2012lbd.eventbrite.com)


Photos by Beefy Muchacho with the Nikon DX AF-S Nikkor 35 mm 1:1.8G lens

8 comments:

Kelly @ Fashion or Fiction said...

I've never seen you wear something this plain! You still look great. What kind of awful work event has forced you to forego color?

Kasmira said...

It wasn't "awful." :)
I'm in sales and spent the day visiting dentist offices. I wanted to be sure my clothing wasn't distracting.

Lorena said...

I like it but i almost did not recognize you :)

My Own Fairytale said...

Beautiful! lovely jacket.

XO Arezu

...bill said...

the photo with you singing is too funny. good stuff.

Sylvia said...

I love the black and white. Very nice!

Unknown said...

I love the jacket!

Unknown said...

Your jacket is absolutely divine.