Sunday, May 06, 2012

Sporty Sunday: My Second Full Pig

I went for a little jog this morning. For 26.2 miles. It only took me 4 hours and 45 minutes.


Kissing my medal

I’ll write more next week about how I think Run Less, Run Faster impacted my performance. Until then, I leave you with a quote from an “inspirational” sign near mile 18 of the marathon route:

Why couldn't Philippides have died right here?

Sporty Sunday is a recurring feature in which I share my fitness routine and offer and solicit advice. While this content might seem a little out of place in an outfit diary, a healthy, strong body is the foundation of my wardrobe. I hope to inspire my readers to be fit as well as stylish!

7 comments:

Jeannie said...

Congrats! I have run the Pig twice and it is no easy feat!

Melissa said...

Congratulations!

BamaCarol said...

Congratulations on your run!

Unknown said...

YaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so envious of your runner's body! so sleek, like a jaguar :)
xXXx
Reva

Jenna said...

Congratulations on completing the marathon, and in good time too.

Anonymous said...

You are awesome, go Kasmira! Your energy, creativity and confidence are inspirational.

Sincerely,

A long-time lurker and big fan

P.S. I really enjoy Beefy's blog too. He's a funny guy and a good writer!

...bill said...

way to go!