Thursday, March 07, 2013


With my short red hair and crazy floral mishmash, I was told I resembled an ‘80s Molly Ringwald character.

Blouse, San Souci. Sweater, The Limited. Skirt, Carole Little (thrifted). Boots, Nine West. Sunglasses, Target. Earrings, Claire’s.


Meredith said...

That skirt is GORGEOUS!

Closet Blitz Woman said...

Take that as high praise.The skirt ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,yummy.

annabananna said...

What a fabulous outfit!

Reva said...

You lucky duck!!!!
what a great skirt-so jealous ;)
Dibs when you possibly get rid of it (if it has elastic waist ;)
California really suits you.

Kasmira said...

Reva - elastic waist! I'll totally keep you in mind!

Lola said...

Cuuuute alert!! I like the contrast between the buttoned up navy top and the free-for-all floral below.

Julie said...

Love the skirt. Now I am going to keep my eye out for a similar piece when I go thrifting.

Reva said...

Reva :)