Thursday, March 14, 2013

Urban Not-So-Camo

I felt SO obnoxious walking around downtown Sacramento (and later downtown Vacaville) in contrasting animal prints with neon accents. (Although the bag and shoes photographed soft yellow, they are both an acid chartreuse.)


Blouse, FY2 (thrifted). Dress, Jones New York. Shoes, Prabal Gurung for Target. Sunglasses, Girl Props. Earrings, Pangaea. Bag, Mondani. Rings, Black Hills Gold and Puzzrollrings.

Discomfort aside, I look at these photos and think, “It could be so much better with my crazy floral blouse in place of the leopard.” Expect to see that soon. Don’t expect to see me blend in.


Photos by Beefy Muchacho.

2 comments:

Londyn said...

SHOES!!!!!! So fabulous

Red said...

I love these two prints together and I LOVE the neon shoes and bag. Vacaville is so boring and hot, anyway, it could use some visual zing! LOL