Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Pyjama Pajama

If I call these pyjama pants, they automatically seem much fancier than pajama pants. Because “pyjama” makes me think of silk, high heels, and fabulous parties. While “pajama” makes me think of fleece, fuzzy slippers, and snacking on the couch.


Jacket, Xhilaration. Tee, Express (thrifted). Pyjama pants, Focus 2000 (thrifted). Shoes, J Crew. Sunglasses, Target. Necklace, thrifted. Earrings, Claires. Bag, Mondani. Socks, sock dreams.

These pyjama pants are silk and I am wearing high heels. No fabulous parties, though, just another day of seeing my fabulous customers.


Perhaps the socks with sandals took the pants a bit back into pajama territory, but my pedicure was NOT fabulous. The socks were the lesser of two evils.


As a bonus, I could just leave the socks on when I changed into pajamas upon arriving home. Then, I snacked on the couch.

3 comments:

...bill said...

you just need a pith helmet. and doctor martens!

em²ile² said...

Great photos. How in the world do you manage to look so put together while wearing the socks with sandals and silk pyjama pants?

Unknown said...

those pants look so comfy!!!