Monday, March 18, 2013

Something Purple, Something Blue

…something thrifted, something new. The shirt was thrifted and everything else was purchased new (with the exception of some vintage jewelry). My “something blue” is the same old bag I’ve been carrying non-stop, lately.


Shirt, Christopher and Banks (thrifted). Dress, I Heart Ronson. Shoes, Nine West. Sunglasses, Girl Props. Earrings, vintage. Bracelets, Target and Mixit. Watch, Raymond Weil (gift). Rings, Black Hills Gold, vintage, Puzzrollrings, and heirloom. Bag, Go Jane.

I didn’t get married in this outfit, but I have been putting serious thought into my wedding ensemble. It’s pretty simple, really: I want to wear a silk, DVF wrap dress. Because I’m practical like that. Any readers own one of these wrap dresses? Thoughts?


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I actually have 3 DVF silk wrap dresses. I love them - very figure flattering and they come in fun prints. I've picked them up on sale at Bloomingdales and Nordstrom.

Linda L

bwhite said...

Another wrap dress fan I have 4 DVF wrap dresses. I love them, the only problem is they hang so well and look so good you'll have problems ever buying or wearing the copies again.

Jillian said...

You will look fab and funky in whatever you wear!! Can't wait to see the pictures!! Beefy is a lucky guy!

Londyn said...

I adore your sunglasses but we never see your face anymore! Is that on purpose? You have such pretty eyes :)

Kasmira said...

Londyn - my eyes are so so sensitive to light....and the sun is almost always shining here! My squinty eyes do not look pretty! :)

Beefy Muchacho said...

Jillian... You're totally right. I'm very lucky.

missthing said...

You have a great eye for mixing prints! This is an unexpected combo, but it totally works.

Londyn said...

LOL - that makes sense especially since you are in sunny CA!! Though I'm sure your eyes would still look lovely squinty and all :)

Lorena said...

Hi Kasmira
I'm doing a post on things i have purchased because ? saw them on a blogger first and happens I bought the shirt with the same print as your I Heart Ronson dress - because I saw it here first - may i use you picture ?
Thanks !

Kasmira said...

No problem. Go ahead!