Sunday, March 31, 2013

March Purchases

Target
The last of the Prabal Gurung for Target haul

1. Prabal Gurung for Target ankle strap pump in Sulfur Spring, $39.99.
2. Prabal Gurung for Target colorblock dress in Dresden Blue, $44.99. Many of the dresses in this line were 100% polyester. This number is 100% cotton.


Cuffs
I bought the earrings at the actual Cuffs boutique. The skirt came from the Cuffs selection inside Deeda salon.

3. Neon triangle earrings, $12.00
4. Faux leather skirt, $45.00 (I lost the receipt, so am relying on my faulty memory for the price)


March total: $141.98

Total spending for the year: $568.90

Remaining 2013 budget: $870.10.

2 comments:

DressUpNotDown said...

The skirt is my favorite. Such a pretty hem!

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Lorena said...

I lusted after some of the Prabal for Target pieces... but was not able to purchase any of them!