Monday, March 24, 2014

Beach Bum

Swap these heels for flipflops and it looks like I’m headed for the beach!

In actuality, this was just an ill-considered work outfit. I haven’t been to the beach since December. Unless you count the river “beach.” In that case, I was a beach bum on Saturday AND Sunday. (And I’m perhaps 200 yards from the beach in these photos.)


Dress, Parker. Shirt, Rockies (consignment). Shoes, Linea Paolo. Earrings, Girlshop. Bag, SheBoBo.


Photos from the American River beach on Saturday and Sunday:


Jasper loves his new ball


In the absence of a manufactured toy, Jasper makes his own from a random piece of wood

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This oufit just screams "Spring!" Love the colors.

DressUpNotDown said...

When I saw the words, "Ill considered" in my reader, I thought, "Now this I have to see". :o) So yeah, maybe it's not your best outfit, but it still works.

www.dressupnotdown.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Those shoes are so very neat.

Londyn said...

Beautiful photos of both you and Jasper! Love the look and fun pops of color :)


www.fashionistastyle1.blogspot.com

Carelia said...

Oh I love this look! The contrast is wonderful and the accessories genius. I love your dog btw.
xo
Carelia

MySmallWardrobe.com